For a while, things seemed to be going well after the relaxation of the travel ban. Unfortunately, however, the Dutch government has been forced to tighten the rains and adjust its travel advice for many countries around the world. Are you planning to travel to the Netherlands? For business or pleasure? Make sure to check the current status and potential risks first.
Going on a business trip to the Netherlands? Check the travel advice for European countries first
Do you have business in the Netherlands? You might find that much can be discussed and arranged in an online meeting. This will even save you both time and money. Is there no other option but to travel to the Netherlands? We recommend that you check the Dutch government’s current travel advice before booking your plane ticket by going to their website.
Your safety is our priority
Are you travelling to the Netherlands and are you looking for excellent service and convenience in times of COVID? You are in good hands with BB&L Carrental. If you rent a car from BB&L Carrental, you can be sure your rental car was thoroughly cleaned in advance. We make sure the coronavirus does not hitch a ride with you. For example, we take the following additional measures when it comes to cleaning our rental cars:
- Upon arrival, your rental car is immediately cleaned and ventilated in accordance with our standard procedure.
- While cleaning your car, we disinfect all contact surfaces, such as the seatbelt, door handles, wheel, gearshift, handbrake, dashboard etc. with a disinfectant. Additional items such as child seats, hand trucks, etc. are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Your rental car is then parked for you and cleaned with a disinfectant. As soon as this is done, we do not touch your rental car anymore.
- Our employees wear disposable gloves during the cleaning process and while driving your rental car.
- The car key is cleaned with a disinfectant and handed to you in a closed envelope, unless you are the driver of this rental car.
Have you found your preferred vehicle in our fleet? Or do you need some assistance? Our Call Centre employees are always ready to help. You can reach our call centre by calling +31 (0)20 655 7900 on Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 3 pm. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com.