For some time now, COVID-19 has made it difficult for us to travel freely. Although it seemed as if we had the virus under control for a while and national borders gradually started to reopen again, the tide has now turned. Strict measures have been imposed once more and this will also affect anyone traveling to the Netherlands.
Family visits to the Netherlands
The Dutch government currently advises against travelling to the Netherlands for a family visit. With the number of cases in the Netherlands increasing, it is unwise to travel to the Netherlands by plane if not entirely essential. Unfortunately, this means we will have to put off visiting relatives for a while.
Renting a car at the airport
If you must still travel to the Netherlands and have no other option, opt for a rental car after you arrive at the airport. This is a relatively safe way to move around and avoid contact with others as much as possible, making it a great alternative to public transport.
Your safety is our priority
If you are considering renting a car at the airport, BB&L Car Rental is there for you to help you continue your journey as pleasantly as possible. Why not use our new & improved VIP service: After landing, simply come to our counter to have your rental car picked up for you. Your safety and the safety of our employees are paramount.
We make sure the coronavirus does not hitch a ride with you. For example, we take the following additional measures when it comes to cleaning our rental cars:
- Upon arrival, your rental car is immediately cleaned and ventilated in accordance with our standard procedure.
- While cleaning your car, we disinfect all contact surfaces, such as the seatbelt, door handles, wheel, gearshift, handbrake, dashboard etc. with a disinfectant. Additional items such as child seats, hand trucks, etc. are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Your rental car is then parked for you and cleaned with a disinfectant. As soon as this is done, we do not touch your rental car anymore.
- Our employees wear disposable gloves during the cleaning process and while driving your rental car.
- The car key is cleaned with a disinfectant and handed to you in a closed envelope, unless you are the driver of this rental car.
Have you found your preferred vehicle in our fleet? Or do you need some assistance? Our Call Centre employees are always ready to help. You can reach our call centre by calling +31 (0)20 655 7900 on Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 3 pm. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.