Are you planning to travel to the Netherlands? Then go for safety and rent a car. At BB&L Car Rental we strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Dutch Government. Renting a car is a good alternative to public transport because in this way you avoid contact with others as much as possible. Whenever possible, travel alone and wear a face mask in public indoor areas.
Mandatory face masks
As of December 1, a face mask is mandatory in the Netherlands. This means you are obliged to wear a face mask in all public indoor areas. If forget to wear a face mask, you risk a fine of € 95,-. So keep this in mind when you travel to the Netherlands and put on your face mask as soon as you have landed.
Corona rules in the car
Are you travelling with others? And are other people traveling with you who do not belong to the same household? You may travel by car with a maximum of two people from another household. In this situation it is also mandatory to wear a face mask in the car (does not apply to children under 12 years). Try to avoid rush hour as much as possible.
Your safety is our priority
If you are considering renting a car at the airport, BB&L Car Rental is there for you to help you continue your journey as pleasantly as possible. Why not use our new & improved VIP service: After landing, simply come to our counter to have your rental car picked up for you. Your safety and the safety of our employees are paramount.
We make sure the coronavirus does not hitch a ride with you. For example, we take the following additional measures when it comes to cleaning our rental cars:
- Upon arrival, your rental car is immediately cleaned and ventilated in accordance with our standard procedure.
- While cleaning your car, we disinfect all contact surfaces, such as the seatbelt, door handles, wheel, gearshift, handbrake, dashboard etc. with a disinfectant. Additional items such as child seats, hand trucks, etc. are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Your rental car is then parked for you and cleaned with a disinfectant. As soon as this is done, we do not touch your rental car anymore.
- Our employees wear face masks and disposable gloves during the cleaning process and while driving your rental car.
- The car key is cleaned with a disinfectant and handed to you in a closed envelope, unless you are the driver of this rental car.
Have you found your preferred vehicle in our fleet? Or do you need some assistance? Our Call Centre employees are always ready to help. You can reach our call centre by calling +31 (0)20 655 7900 on Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 3 pm. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com.